Some of the plugins for vCenter don’t offer an uninstaller.
To unregister a plugin from vCenter follow this method provided by VMware KB1025360
- Open a web browser and go to http://vcenterserver/mob
- Click on Content
- Click on ExtensionManager
- Copy the name of the plugin you want to unregister e.g. extensionList[“com.emc.EMCStoragePlugin”]
- Click on UnregisterExtension
- In the text field paste the text into the box and delete all but the part in quotes e.g.com.emc.EMCStoragePlugin
- click InvokeMethod
- Refresh the browser and the plugin should be gone from the list
- Reconnect to vCenter using the client, the plugin should be gone from Plug-ins-> Manage Plugins list.